At Kitty Cat Now Atlantic City we’re of the belief that simplicity is sexy. The simple elegance of timeless classics reigns supreme when it comes to your Bachelor Party. Whether you’re holed up in a chic Airbnb or the comfort of your own man cave you can have Sexy Strippers come to you! An evening dedicated to the boys can still be decadent. We invite you to class up the party with a signature cocktail! Enable this party to stand out from all the others by going that extra mile for the groom! We present to you our favorite Classic Cocktails guaranteed to bring you back to simpler times and await all the new memories you’ll surely have with our stunning Kitty Cat Now Atlantic City Strippers by your side!
The Manhattan is a concoction of American rye whiskey and Italian vermouth that’s invigorated by aromatic bitters is a timeless and effortless classic cocktail perfect for your Bachelor Party!
- 2 oz Rye Whiskey (or Bourbon for a sweeter finish)
- 1 oz Sweet Vermouth
- 2 Dashes of Angostura bitters
- Garnish: Brandied Cherry
- Add the rye whiskey, sweet vermouth, and bitters into a mixing glass with ice and stir until well-chilled.
- Strain into a chilled coupe glass
- Garnish with a Brandied or Maraschino Cherry
The Old Fashioned
This simple preparation of bourbon or rye whiskey, bitters, and sugar has been one of the most beloved cocktails in existence known simply for hundreds of years as the whiskey cocktail.
- 2oz Bourbon or Rye Whiskey
- 1 barspoon Maraschino Liqueur
- 1/4 oz simple syrup
- 1 dash absinthe
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- 1 dash of Peychaud’s bitters
- Garnish: lemon twist
- Add all the ingredients into a mixing glass with ice and stir until well-chilled.
- Strain into a rocks glass over one large ice cube.
- Garnish with a lemon twist
Rye House Spring Beer Cocktail
Lastly, but certainly not least What would a Bachelor Party be without some refreshing beer? Here is a new take on an old classic combining any lager beer compiled into a Beer cocktail for your tasting and imbibing pleasure!
- 3/4 oz Bols Genever
- 3/4 oz Laird’s applejack
- 1/2 oz Clear Creek loganberry liqueur
- 3/4 oz lime juice (freshly squeezed is best)
- 3/4 oz ginger syrup
- Lager beer (such as Bluepoint) chilled, to top
- Garnish: lime wedge
- Add the Genever, applejack, loganberry liqueur, lime juice, and ginger syrup into a shaker with ice and shake until well-chilled.
- Strain into a highball glass filled with fresh ice.
- Top off with lager beer
- Garnish with a lime wedge
Creating a specialty Cocktail to celebrate this auspicious day is well worth the effort. A little forethought is all you need to create a Bachelor Party out of your wildest fantasies! Curating a few signature cocktails for your Bachelor Party will truly give you the edge you need for a successful evening. All that’s left to do is to ensure you have some scintillating Exotic Dancers to hand out these majestic concoctions all night long! Give us a call or Book online today!Book Now Here!
Call Us Today Here